Sunday, April 28, 2013

You are more than the mistakes you've made.

Hello, lovely people!
     I'm going to do something a little different this week. I feel like instead of sharing what I've done to make people smile, I should show you what's made me smile this week! The quotes I will be posting below have either made me smile, reminded me of this project, or reflected how I've felt in a multitude of situations. Maybe they'll hold some importance to you as well. :)

"Laugh as much as you breathe, and love as much as you live."

"Today will never come again. Let your words heal and not wound."

"Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?" (Disney!)

"It's just a bad day, not a bad life."

"Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose."

"You musn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling."

"I'll keep you safe. You keep me wild."

"If you love someone you say it. You say it right then, out loud. Otherwise, the moment just passes you by."

"Each time of life has its own kind of love."

"All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you something great will come of it."

"If you don't know where you want to go, then it doesn't matter which path you take." 

"You can never have too much happy."

Sorry for so many quotes, but I think they need to be shared. They're not your average cliches that people are fond of throwing around, and I think that's why they stick with me. Maybe they'll speak to you too.

                                                                   Love love love,
                                                                            Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment